Table of Contents
NRL Travel offers a range of packages to suit all NRL fans. When you purchase an Official NRL Travel Package be comforted to know NRL Travel have done the hard work for you so all you need to do is pack your jersey and show up! NRL Travel Packages are perfect for those who want to experience more than just the 80 minutes of on-field action.
What to expect with an Official NRL Travel Package
- Guaranteed reserved seating at Members prices with an option to upgrade your seat.
- Centrally located accommodation which is handpicked by the NRL Travel team.
- Exclusive access to special events only available through NRL Travel.
- An NRL Travel Chaperone to provide you with peace of mind.
- The Official NRL Travel stadium tour to take you behind the scenes to view restricted and VIP areas, player change rooms and field access, all whilst sharing the experience with an NRL legend.
- Access to ‘Money can’t buy’ experiences only available through NRL Travel.
- Merchandise and more!
How to book an Official NRL Travel package
Below is a step-by-step guide to assist with booking an Official NRL Travel Package online. Alternatively you can contact our friendly NRL Travel Customer Service team on 1300 675 885.
- Select the NRL event.
- Select ‘Browse exclusive packages’.
- Choose your package.
- Select number of attendees.
- Proceed to check out.
When your booking has been completed you will receive a booking confirmation email with all your booking details such as package inclusions, hotel information etc. The confirmation email will refer to the game tickets purchased, however this documentation is not valid for stadium entry.
A final itinerary will be emailed to you one week prior to the event. Tickets will be emailed no later than two weeks prior to the event. If tickets are purchased within two weeks of event, tickets will be emailed no later than two days prior to the event.