Table of Contents
The Texas A&M Aggies (4-1 overall, 4-1 SEC) travel to Columbia, S.C., for a Saturday night (7:30 p.m. ET) contest against the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-3, 2-3). The SEC crossover game will take place at Williams-Brice Stadium. Below, we analyze the Texas A&M-South Carolina college football betting odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
The Aggies are ranked seventh in the Amway Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Texas A&M at South Carolina: Betting odds and lines
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET.
- Money line : Texas A&M -323 (bet $323 to win $100) | South Carolina +255 (bet $100 to win $255)
- Against the spread/ATS : Texas A&M -9.5 (-110) | South Carolina +9.5 (-110)
- Over/Under : 58.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Texas A&M at South Carolina: Three things to know
- The Texas A&M’s offense is diverse and led by the arm of QB Kellen Mond (64.7% accuracy, 12 TD, 2 Int.) and the legs of RB Isaiah Spiller (10.3 YPC). In last year’s meeting – a 30-6 win for the Aggies (Nov. 16) – Mond threw for 221 yards and ran for 47 while Spiller logged 129 rushing yards.
- South Carolina RB Kevin Harris already has eight rushing touchdowns on the season. The sophomore standout logged a 126-yard game two weeks ago in USC’s last game (vs. LSU). That performance marked his third 100-yard game in 2020.
- Texas A&M won last year’s meeting and is on a two-game against-the-spread win streak against the Gamecocks. In the 2019 game, the Aggies outgained South Carolina, 540 yards to 260.
Get some action on this game or any other matchup with a legal, online bet at BetMGM in CO, IN, NJ, TN and WV. Risk-free first bet up to $500, paid in free bets. Terms and conditions apply.Bet now!
Texas A&M at South Carolina: Odds, betting lines and picks
Texas A&M 35, South Carolina 20
Money line (ML)
STEER CLEAR of the juice-obscured true odds. Better leverage can be found in the ATS and O/U plays below.
Against the spread (ATS)
The likable statistical leverage for Texas A&M comes in their offensive passing game (252.2 yards per game) against South Carolina’s beatable pass defense and in the Aggies’ run defense (3.4 yards per attempt) versus the Gamecocks’ ground game.
The Aggies are 5-1 ATS in their last six games as a road favorite. TAKE A&M TO COVER in Saturday’s contest in Columbia.
The Under has prevailed in four straight meetings between the Aggies and Gamecocks. The Under is also 5-0 in A&M’s last five games as a road favorite. THE LOW SIDE IS THE WAY TO SHADE THIS ONE; consider a line watch to get a higher total and more leverage for your wager.
Want some action in this one? Place a bet atBetMGM now. For more sports betting picks and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please gamble responsibly.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Additional college football coverage from USA TODAY Sports Media Group:
Alabama football / Auburn football / Florida football / Georgia football / LSU football / Michigan football / Michigan State football / Notre Dame football / Ohio State football / Oklahoma football / Tennessee football / Texas football / USC football / Wisconsin football
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.