Now, pre-travel Covid-19 test results from a total of seven laboratories in India will no longer be accepted in Dubai, according to Air India Express. Last month, Indian diplomatic sources, Air India Express and flydubai announced that test results from four labs will not be accepted. On Monday, October 26, three more labs were added to the list.
These RT-PCR testing laboratories are Suryam Lab in Jaipur, Microhealth Labs in Kerala, Dr P Bhasin Pathlabs Ltd in Delhi, Noble Diagnostic Centre in Delhi, Aza diagnostic Centre, 360 Diagnostic and Health Services, and AARA Clinical Laboratories.
India’s budget carrier has also advised passengers on its blog to obtain pre-travel RT-PCR reports from Pure Health approved laboratories.
Updated pre-travel RT-PCR regulations (Source: Air India Express)
- For all passengers 12 years old and above, a valid negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test report in the printed form is required
- Passengers are required to take a Covid-19 RT- PCR test not more than 96 hours before departure.
- The 96-hour time frame for accepting the Covid-19 RT-PCR test starts from the date of sample/swab collection.
- Passengers who have moderate or severe disability are exempted from Covid-19 RT-PCR test for travel to Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- For passengers travelling to Sharjah, a virtual notification received through SMS or through ALHOSN Mobile Smart App is also acceptable.
- For passengers travelling to Dubai, the Covid-19 RT-PCR negative test report to be obtained from a Pure Health approved laboratory, the details of which is available on screening.purehealth.ae
- The report must be in English or translated to English and must be signed and stamped by a healthcare provider with the name and contact details of the providing laboratory/ health institute.
- Damaged reports will not be accepted.
Copyright © 2020 Khaleej Times. All Rights Reserved. Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( www.Syndigate.info).
Disclaimer: The content of this article is syndicated or provided to this website from an external third party provider. We are not responsible for, and do not control, such external websites, entities, applications or media publishers. The body of the text is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been edited in any way. Neither we nor our affiliates guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions expressed in this article. Read our full disclaimer policy here.