Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
The best Cyber Monday deals still available are fairly surprising. We definitely expected Cyber Week sales to crop up across the space but we’re seeing many of our favorite deals still ongoing. More than half (18) of the 25 deals we most recently highlighted last night, several of those being Shopping readers’ favorite deals — among those Nintendo’s just-launched and fully-priced special edition Nintendo Switch. From laptops and TVs to retailers like GameStop and Walmart — as well as other Shopping reader-favorite brands like Dyson, some Cyber Monday deals are still alive and well across all things electronics, from humidifiers and air fryers to other tech.
SKIP AHEAD Cyber Monday deals / Cyber Monday sales
Best Cyber Monday deals still available
To give you an idea of what’s on sale right now for Cyber Monday, we compiled some standout deals to consider shopping, followed by brand- and retailer-wide sales below.
1. Amazon Echo Dot 4th Gen
- Rating: 4.7 star-average, over 802,000 ratings
The newest model of the Echo Dot is currently being sold at its lowest price ever, according to camelcamelcamel. The Black Friday bestseller enables you to control your smart home and even sporting a temperature sensor. It equips Alexa and features Alexa Guard, which can alert you of any glass breaking, smoke or carbon monoxide alarms for added safety. The Dot is also available in three colors: Twilight Blue, Glacier White and Charcoal.
All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen)
- All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen) $28.99 at Amazon
- All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen) $38.99 at Best Buy
- All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen) $28.99 at Target
2. Ullo Wine Purifier
- Rating: 4.4-star average rating, more than 1,200 reviews
The Ullo wine purifier has been a popular Black Friday purchase since it dropped down to the lowest price since late-August, according to price comparison site camecamelcamel. The dishwasher-safe device is made from silicone and BPA-free material. When turned on, it doubles as a wine aerator, too.
Ullo Wine Purifier
Ullo Wine Purifier $69.99 at Amazon
3. Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Air Purifier
- Rating: 4.5-star average rating, more than 800 reviewers
While removing up to 99.97 percent of pollutants and allergens, this Dyson 3-in-1 model works as a purifier, heater and fan to meet your year-round needs. The oscillating model features a fully sealed HEPA and activated carbon filter to capture small allergens and bacteria and has a night mode for quiet purification. It also comes with a two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Air Purifier
4. Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer with Rotisserie
- Rating: 4.5-star average rating, more than 6,200 reviews
One of the most purchased Black Friday deals, this air fryer dropped down to its lowest price on Nov. 22 and has remained at this all-time low — we predict it’ll either sell out or jump back up in price by early December. This large-capacity 10-quart model boasts seven preset smart programs: air fry, roast, broil, bake, reheat, dehydrate and rotate. Cook up to a four-pound rotisserie-style chicken with the rotate option or enjoy the EvenCrisp Technology, which Instant Vortex claims allows you to achieve a crispy outside and tender inside.
Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer with Rotisserie
- Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer with Rotisserie $89.99 at Kohl’s
- Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer with Rotisserie $139.99 at Amazon
- Instant Vortex Plus Air Fryer with Rotisserie $89.00 at Walmart
5. Pure Enrichment MistAire Silver Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- Rating: 4.4-star average rating, more than 35,800 reviews
Another popular Black Friday deal, this humidifier is still on sale at the lowest it has been since June, according to camelcamelcamel. This portable humidifier is one of the best affordable ultrasonic humidifiers, according to experts. Its portable design makes this a surprisingly quiet model ideal for personal space. The 1.5-gallon model also offers a night function with up to 16 hours of continuous humidification and nightlight to help create a more soothing sleep environment.
Pure Enrichment MistAire Silver Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- Pure Enrichment MistAire Silver Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier $39.99 at Kohl’s
- Pure Enrichment MistAire Silver Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier $39.99 at Target
- Pure Enrichment MistAire Silver Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier $39.99 at Amazon
6. HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 13.3-Inch Laptop
- Rating: 4.6 star-average, over 100 ratings
This 2-in-1 laptop is built with touchscreen capability so you can use it with more than its keyboard and trackpad. It has a 360 degree hinge, allowing you to sketch drawings and create graphic designs using a stylus or your finger. Alexa is also built-in, so you can use your voice to add an appointment to your calendar, set a reminder, or play music.
HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 13.3-Inch Laptop
- HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 13.3-Inch Laptop $749.99 at Best Buy
- HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 13.3-Inch Laptop $999.00 at Amazon
7. Zion & Bryce Hiking & Camping
- Rating: 4.8 star-average, over 70 ratings
Give the gift of travel (when it’s safe to do so) with this five-day guided hiking and camping trip. As one of five REI “adventures” on sale for Cyber Week, you can save 20 percent off this moderately-guided adventure. This trip, which starts and ends in Las Vegas, includes stops in Zion National Park and includes the Grand Staircase Escalante, Bryce Canyon, as well as use of REI camping gear. You can also check out REI’s larger Cyber Monday sale and save up to 50 percent off on clothing, gear and accessories.
Zion & Bryce Hiking & Camping
Zion & Bryce Hiking & Camping $2,279.20 at REI
8. TCL 50-Inch Class 4 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV
- Rating: 4.5-star average rating, more than 440 reviewers
Upgrade your or a loved one’s experience binging shows and movies while saving $120 for a limited time on this smart TV. This 4K model boasts four times the pixels of full HD for enhanced clarity. In addition to voice remote technology, it also offers a customizable home screen that gives quick access to apps with 700,000 streaming movies and shows.
TCL 50″ Class 4 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV
TCL 50″ Class 4 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV $229.99 at Best Buy
9. A Promised Land
- Rating: 4.9-star average rating, more than 4,300 reviewers
Former Barack Obama’s third book has dropped to its lowest price since its November release, reports Honey. The first of two volumes, this initial 768-page release is what Obama described in a September statement as “an honest accounting of my presidential campaign and my time in office, the key events and people who shaped it, my take on what I got right and the mistakes I made, and the political, economic, and cultural forces that my team and I had to confront then — and that as a nation we are grappling with still.”
A Promised Land
10. SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker
- Rating: 4.2-star average rating, more than 4,600 reviewers
This sparkling water maker, which solves the problem of buying expensive backs of seltzer, is currently on sale for the lowest it has been, reports Honey. Whether your giftee is someone who craves carbonation or your New Year’s resolution is to drink more water, this can be an effective way to encourage hydration. This slim kit includes a 60-liter cylinder and BPA-free, 1-liter bottle for convenient and continuous refills. Plus, a larger bundle is also 38 percent off on Amazon right now.
SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker
- SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker $49.99 at Walmart
- SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker $47.99 at Kohl’s
11. Microsoft 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3
- Rating: 4.5 star-average, almost 1,000 ratings
We named this touchscreen laptop one of the best options for college students, and according to camelcamelcamel, its current price is the lowest it’s been since a sale earlier this month. The Surface 3 has a great keyboard, high-quality build and a 10 hour battery life. It’s one of the most stylish Windows options for study and entertainment, and supports Wi-Fi 6.
Microsoft 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3
- Microsoft 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3 $979.00 at Amazon
- Microsoft 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3 $999.99 at Best Buy
- Microsoft 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3 $979.99 at Microsoft
12. Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner
- Rating: 4.4-star average rating, more than 3,900 reviews
CamelCamelCamel reports this bagless stick vacuum on sale for the lowest price it has been listed. This lightweight model works on both hard flooring and carpets with up to 40 minutes of run time free of a cord getting tangled as you work. It also easily transforms into a handheld vacuum, features a one-touch bin emptying system and a washable lifetime filter. The stick style is also a “great” option for quick clean-ups in your kitchen, bathroom and for picking up pet fur, Kathy Turley, Director of Marketing at Home Clean Heroes said in our vacuum shopping guide. “They are slim, lightweight and battery-powered but shouldn’t be substituted for a more powerful full-size vacuum.”
Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson V8 Absolute Vacuum Cleaner $299.99 at Dyson
13. 23andMe Health and Ancestry Service
- Rating: 4.7-star average, more than 13,000 reviews
According to camelcamelcamel, this personal genetic DNA test has dropped back down to its lowest price. In addition to learning more about your ancestry composition, 23andMe also shares statistics-based chances of developing certain health conditions (always see your doctor for actual medical advice of any kind), as well as whether they carry inherited conditions. Another genetic test service was popular over the Black Friday sale but is no longer on sale, making this even more of a standout Cyber Monday deal. Pet parents might want to consider up to 30 percent off the Embark Vet Breed and Health Dog DNA Test.
23andMe Health and Ancestry Service
- 23andMe Health and Ancestry Service $99.00 at Amazon
- 23andMe Health and Ancestry Service $119.99 at Walmart
- 23andMe Health and Ancestry Service $99.99 at 23andme
14. Calvin Klein Women’s Wool Jacket
Rating: 4.3-star average rating, more than 230 reviewers According to camelcamelcamel, this is the lowest price this Calvin Klein jacket has been listed since October. With a tunnel neck collar, this 40-percent wool jacket brings a relaxed vibe to cozy outerwear. The dry-clean only jacket is available in two color combinations: a chianti with black or tin with black accents. In addition to a snap bar neck detail, there are also black accents along the zippers and a pleat in the back for an elevated feel.
Calvin Klein Women’s Wool Jacket
Calvin Klein Women’s Wool Jacket $119.48 at Amazon
15. Nixplay Smart Digital Picture Frame
- Rating: 4.8-star average rating, more than 4,500 reviewers
This 10.1-inch smart from is the lowest it has been since December 2019, according to camelcamelcamel, and is an ideal gift for the family you haven’t been able to see much this year because it allows you to share photos and videos directly from your phone or computer to the frame. Like the newer Nixplay 2K Smart Digital Picture Frame we note in our guide to digital picture frames, this version is from one of the bestselling brands of digital photo frames and connects to Wi-Fi so you don’t have to constantly copy new photos to an SD card or USB drive. Instead, you can cycle through photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr or Google Photos.
Nixplay Smart Digital Picture Frame
Nixplay Smart Digital Picture Frame $134.99 at Walmart
16. Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker
- Rating: 4.6-star average rating, more than 4,900 reviews
This unisex, classic style is currently on sale at the lowest price ever listed, according to camelcamelcamel. These slip-on sneakers feature a black-and-white suede pattern as well as cotton drill lining for a breathable fit. Plus, they’re available in 28 other colors and patterns on Amazon.
Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker
Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker $35.90 at Nordstrom
17. DeLonghi Electric Skillet with Lid
- Rating: 4.5-star average rating, more than 880 reviews
This 1500-watt nonstick electric skillet is currently on sale at the lowest price it’s been at since 2017, according to camelcamelcamel. With a large die-cast aluminum body for cooking family meals, DeLonghi boasts this dishwasher-safe skillet as providing the most efficient and even cooking in the shortest time. The glass lid also features adjustable steam vent holes and a cool touch handle.
DeLonghi Electric Skillet with Lid
- DeLonghi Electric Skillet with Lid $54.99 at Wayfair
- DeLonghi Electric Skillet with Lid $54.94 at Amazon
- DeLonghi Electric Skillet with Lid $54.94 at Walmart
18. Levi’s Jeanie Denim Trucker Jacket
- Ratings: 4.6-star average rating, more than 3,00 reviewers
Camelcamelcamel reports that this classic denim jacket is on sale for the lowest price since June. Complete any casual look with this 100-percent cotton Levi’s denim jacket. This machine-washable, long-sleeve trucker jacket comes in 15 different colors and features a button closure, side slant pockets, adjusters at the waist, chest patch pockets and a straight silhouette.
Levi’s Jeanie Denim Trucker Jacket
- Levi’s Jeanie Denim Trucker Jacket $45.32 at Amazon
- Levi’s Jeanie Denim Trucker Jacket $47.70 at Kohl’s
- Levi’s Jeanie Denim Trucker Jacket $68.60 at Bloomingdales
Best Cyber Monday sales
Although both days have had notable online deals in recent years, Cyber Monday outperforms Black Friday in terms of digital revenue, explained Jessica Young, a senior research analyst with Digital Commerce 360, shoppers spending as much as 37 percent more on Cyber Monday than Black Friday since 2014. “That’s partly because discounts have been a bit deeper on Cyber Monday,” she said. “But also because consumers are able to focus more on comparison shopping and gift buying when stuck at an office computer for a large block of time on Monday versus a busy Friday off.” And it doesn’t look like this year will disappoint.
Best Cyber Monday clothing and accessory deals
Here are the best apparel Cyber Monday deals still available.
- Banana Republic is offering up to 75 percent off sitewide
- Baublebar is offering 30 percent off sitewidewith code BB30
- Bold Dots is offering 30 percent off sitewide and free 2-day shipping with code BLACKFRIDAY (still)
- Eddie Bauer is taking 50 percent off virtually sitewide
- Express is offering 50 percent off sitewide, as well as free shipping
- Gap will be offering 50 percent off sitewide and an extra 10 percent off site plus free shipping with code GAPCYBER
- Italist is offering up to 60 percent off in-season designer styles
- Old Navy’s is offering 50 percent off sitewide
- SAXX is offering up to 40 percent off and free shipping sitewide
Best Cyber Monday home deals
Below are the best home and kitchen Cyber Monday deals still available.
- Allswell is offering 25 percent off most mattresses and everything else — excluding bed frames and mattress toppers with code HOME4HOLIDAYS
- Bed Bath & Beyond will be offering $100 My Funds Rewards (a gift card valid for 30 days) for every $300 spent
- Man Crates will offer 20 percent off orders of $149 and above, as well as “mega deals” on Cyber Monday
- TUSHY is offering 20 percent off all bidets and other products
- Wayfair will be offering up to 80 percent off — everything ships for free.
Best Cyber Monday shoe deals
Below are the best shoes and footwear Cyber Monday deals still available.
- Aerosoles is offering up to 60 percent off all boots
- Andre Assous is offering 50 percent off select styles using promo code THANKFUL
- Minnetonka is offering 25 percent off select bestsellers and free domestic shipping using promo code GIVECOZY
- TOMS is offering up to 35 percent off sitewide
- Zappos is offering discounts on thousands of shoes and apparel, starting at 40 percent off
Best Cyber Monday beauty deals
Below are the best beauty and skin care Cyber Monday deals still available.
- Billie is offering 20 percent off any purchase over $30 with the promo code YES20
- IT Cosmetics is offering 25 percent off your entire order with code CELEBRATE25, along with $10 Superhero Mascara
- Mila Moursi is offering up to 70 percent off online
- Olikalife is offering 30 percent off all starter sets and 20 percent off on Amazon until Dec. 1
- Olive & June is offering 25 percent off sitewide and free shipping over $20
- skyn ICELAND is offering 40 percent off sitewide
- W3LL People is offering 25 percent off sitewide
Best Cyber Monday tech deals
Below are the best tech Cyber Monday deals still available.
- Dyson is offering select floor care and environmental care products for up to $200 off.
- Best Buy is offering thousands of Cyber Monday discounts
- GameStop is offering Cyber Week sales on video games and accessories
- Target is offering up to 50 percent off various collections for Cyber Week
- Walmart is offering massive savings Cyber Week deals
Best Cyber Monday travel deals
Below are the best travel Cyber Monday deals still available.
- Away is offering up to $125 off holiday gift sets
- CalPak is offering 50 percent off sitewide
- Expedia is offering up to 50 percent off travel bookings
- Hotels.com is offering an extra 5 percent off travel bookings with code BFRWD5
- Marriot is offering up to 20 percent off hotel stays
- Samsonite if offering up to 50 percent off luggage, backpacks and bestsellers
When is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is on Nov. 30, the first Monday following Thanksgiving and Black Friday every year. While it was at one point a monolithic sales day (for the most part), Cyber Monday sales and deals often come long before Cyber Monday and often remain afterward into what has been since called in the retail space Cyber Week.
The early November onset of sales pegged for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday has muddied the waters between the two sales events more so than in years past. With the Covid-19 pandemic forcing the 2020 holiday season into new territory, with major retailers like Amazon, Home Depot, Target, Walmart and Wayfair starting offering swaths of discounts weeks earlier than they would otherwise in an attempt to compete in the online-first domain where Amazon often reigns supreme, itself having had to rearrange its annual Prime Day sale and ultimately holding it months later than usual in mid-October, complicating the sales schedule even further for its competitors. All of that competition likewise resulted in some record sales (that we know of now, anyway): Retail groups predict the total sales during Black Friday this year to grow roughly 5 percent from the same amount in 2019.
What is Cyber Monday?
Historically, Black Friday was a store-centric retail sales holiday, with consumers braving jam-packed aisles and waiting in long lines to nab doorbusters, Young. Cyber Monday is a more recent phenomenon that in the past has been aimed at competing with Black Friday’s in-store promotions.
“Cyber Monday soon became the most lucrative online shopping day of the year in the U.S,” she said. “But every year, retail chains have extended more Black Friday sales to consumers buying online, and a greater share of seasonal dollars are spent on ecommerce sites, which has blurred the lines between the retail holidays that previously targeted two distinct channels.”
This alternative to brick-and-mortar crowds was also traditionally different from Black Friday in the types of sales offered. In years past, Cyber Monday has been more about technology deals while Black Friday was more focused on fashion, explained Marshal Cohen, the chief industry advisor of The NPD Group.
“But not this year — tech and home will be the big play on both counts,” he said. That’s because “the virus has also changed what we spend our money on – it is less about experiential and more about tangible items with a focus on healthier living, working from home, schooling from home and entertaining in the home.”
Catch up on the latest from NBC News Shopping guides and recommendations and download the NBC News app for full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Looking for the perfect gift? Check out the Shop TODAY Holiday Plaza.